This heavy duty skid plate will allow you the versatility to utilize the stock UHMW skid plate for the center frame, or upgrade to our 6061 T6 aluminum center frame skid.
The engine on the RZR sits remarkably low in the frame which makes it extremely vulnerable to UHMW (plastic) flexing and allowing a rock to damage the very expensive case. The drop section under the case adds reinforcement and maximizes ground clearance.
The PRM XP900 Engine Skid adds 4 extra mounting points with billet mounting brackets and locknuts to be sure these plates stay in place and won't come loose and start to rattle. Not all aluminum skid plates are created with the same philosophy which is why some brands of aluminum skids can have a tendency to make noise.
What makes ours different?
- 4 extra mounts keep plate in place and tight
- Drop section under case maximizes ground clearance
- works with stock frame skid, PRM's, or with other UHMW plates
- 6061 T6 US grade aluminum (YES, it does make a difference!)
- all necessary hardware included