Squeeze out every last ounce of power from your Can Am Commander with the all new exhaust fuel management system, Commanders Orders.
The DragonFire Racing by Yoshimura Exhaust System, PIM2, and Data Box have previously been available separately; each part enhance the performance of your unit its own way. For those who want the best, DragonFire Racing has conveniently combined all three, for the ultimate performance experience. When combined, the Exhaust, PIM2, and Data Box exponentially improve performance upgrades.
Included in this system are:
DragonFire Racing by Yoshimura 3/4 Exhaust
The new 3/4 Exhaust system for the Can Am Commander X 1000 features stainless steel design with a expansion chamber to equal out exhaust pressure and give great bottom end power. Mandrel bent and cut to fit in stock location under bed. It also shaves an impressive 5 lbs. off the stock unit. Add Style, Sound, and Performance to your new Can Am Commander.
Yoshimura has been a leadership company in EFI management for years. By the time all these other guys figure out what we already know - the race will be over. This PIM unit is race proven through a long track record of performance, durability, and ease of use.
* Over 400 adjustment points in +/- 1% increments
* Easy to read screen - intuitive and logical
* Full range mapping every 500rpm at 10% throttle intervals
* USB cable hook up for your laptop for limitless custom tuning
* Comes with Plug-n-Play complete wiring harness - Simple to install
* Complete, simple instructions
* Optional dyno tuning self-mapping DATA Box (Digital Advanced Tuning Assistant) for dealerships and performance shops (*Sold Separately)
Yoshimura introduces PIM2 The evolution of our original Dirt Bike/ATV fuel injection adjustment “PIM” device. PIM2 installs easily, typically in under 30-minutes using simple Plug-N-Play technology. Plug the PIM2 into the stock wiring harness, mount to your bike using the supplied mounting kit, and you are ready to race! The PIM2 comes pre-loaded with two separate fuel injection maps, but the adjustability is limitless and easy. If those two maps are not enough - there are additional maps available to download for FREE on the Yoshimura website. No matter what pipe brand or engine modification configuration you have - we have map downloads available from the Yoshimura website that make it easy to download maps for virtually any possibility.
An awesome additive to our Exhaust and PIM2 system. Take all the work out of having performance with what is by far the best system on the market; the DATA Box is Dragonfire Racing’s first choice for Can Am performance.
* Reads Air Fuel
* Works with PIM2 Self Mapping Feature
* Dyno or on track Self mapping
* Computes fuel map for air fuel ratio settings from 11.0 to 15.0
* Choose from Stainless or Titanium bung and plug (Bung material MUST match your exhaust system material)
* Sets fuel adjustments at each Throttle position and RPM Range
* Plug and Play installation with the PIM2 unit (may require pipe modification to accept sensor)
* Allows for quick and easy dyno tuning
* User adjustable target air fuel ratio for performance and fuel economy
The optional DATA kit consists of an air fuel sensor and amplifier box that plugs into the PIM2, and allows for self-mapping of the motorcycle. Self-mapping means that as the user rides the bike on a dyno or on a closed course, the DATA Box automatically calculates the required fuel adjustment at each RPM and Throttle Position to reach the user selectable target air fuel ratio.
The DATA Box offers an alternative way for mapping without the time or cost of a custom dyno tune. For the rider looking for maximum performance, a dyno tune together with the DATA is the way to go.
The DATA Box Mapping software allows for the user to easily enter the target air fuel ratio, start, stop, and review the results of the self-mapping function. Once the recommended adjustments have been reviewed, the user can either apply all of the suggested adjustments or just a certain range with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
The kit comes with all of the required hardware, but may require modification of the exhaust pipe to accept the air fuel sensor fitting.