is probably the toughest, most versatile Mud, Snow, Sand & Trail
Conditions ATV/UTV Radial tire on the market. Move over Rover, Pit
Bull's taking over!!! Rugged, aggressive and designed to handle serious
ATV applications...or, if you like, you can put this tire on your 4x4,
SideXSides and utility ATVs for increased function and fun! Either way,
is one versatile radial tire! Look...we've been making serious LT
off-road tires for many years and our LT tires have proven themselves
on some of the most powerful rigs and in some of the most extreme
conditions on Earth. We reconfigured and adapted our patented off-road
proven LT designs for ATV/UTV use; adapting our designs for ATV/UTV use
to maximize traction, durability, longevity and comfort...for many
hours of ATV/UTV hassle-free use in all conditions.
uses the same extreme-terrain proven LT tire rubber compound on our
ATV/UTV tires...and we'd like to think we have the best rubber around.
SideXSides, UTVs, 4x4s, utility ATVs... whatever you own, whatever you
call them and wherever you go, you will have a faithful companion by
your side with the
5 Circumferential groove channels
– if you’re going in the muck…you don’t want it to stick to the tires!!!
Aesthetically Directional yet Functionally Non-Directional
- Looks can be deceiving. There are biting edges for forward/reverse and lateral traction all over the tire.
At the same time, the overall impression is that of a directional tire and the
can act like a dedicated directional and throw some serious muck!!!
Patented Tread Design
- based on our CORR, XRRA, Tough Truck, TTC, WSORR, DHRA, NMRO
proven & multiple motorsport Growler off-road LT tires.
We're not new to this extreme tire dirt, sand, snow & mud thing...
Multi-varied Patented tread blocks
- create an alternating biting pattern for maximum traction, cleanout and stability
Rounded edge tread blocks
- to help reduce tire wear and noise.
- to maximize strength and minimize weight.
Tear It Up® rubber compound
- the same rubber we use on our extreme LT tires that have proven
themselves time and again on some of the most powerful rigs and extreme conditions on Earth!!!
Combine our rubber compound
with our innovative construction technology and you have one incredibly TOUGH TIRE that
also allows excellent flex for a great ride and longer lasting wear characteristics.
designed using our Fang® Technology that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength &
traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas. Our Pit Bull Extreme Team™ designs with a purpose,
and one benefit of our Staggered Over-the-Shoulder lugs is to help reduce excessive drag. Smart, huh?
Integrated Sidewall Protectors
– sidewall bands of rubber that can take the brunt of many impacts to help protect the sidewall and rims.
- increases biting edges and traction. Our design helps prevent foreign
material buildup on the tire lug surface...where you don't want to
create a slick.
- help wiggle out foreign material buildup.
High Void Treads
- for easy cleanout and increased traction.
Reinforced Tread Blocks
– add strength
Cool sidewall designs
- Chain links, Dog’s Head logo and lightning bolts adorn the sidewall. We like it…adds some character.
Our tires kick ass period.
We can go on and on pointing out all the minutia details of why our tires are great...blah blah blah.
Seriously...just find someone using our tires and see for yourself. An ad is an ad and all companies try to tell
you how great their tires are...blah blah blah...the proof is in the pudding. Words are just words...
U.S. & Int’l Patented tread designs
- We have something that no one else has…you can see for yourself
in the pictures.
" U.S. Patent Nos. D505,382, D508,457 & D598,840
European Community Registered Design Nos. 000162383 & 000276654
Aust Des Reg No 303246
Canadian Industrial Design Reg Nos. 111392, 106501 & 122854"